| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mopti in January is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Mopti January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mopti, Mali
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mopti: