| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mopti in February is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.1 °C (95.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Mopti February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mopti, Mali
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mopti: